Immunity Booster kit(Bajrang)
Available in : Anymeds Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Brand : BAJRANG
Kit have 4 Type of Medicines 1. Bajrang Ayush Kwath 100 Gms. 2. Bajrang Giloy Ghan Vati 50 Tabs. 3. Bajrang Agastya Haritaki Awaleha 100 Gms. 4. Bajrang Anu Tail 10 Mls.
Ayurvedic Physicians also have the duty and obligation to provide quality
treatment by joining the efforts put in by the physicians of the other branches of
medicine in providing cure and arrest the spread of epidemic to save mankind.
Often only a particular region is inflicted by epidemic and rarely it happens that
the entire world gets inflicted by the spread of epidemic, which becomes
pandemic as in the case now.
With a clear objective and vision that by aid of “Ayurveda” the immunity of a
person can be enhanced and thereby to keep him well protected from the disease
in public interest, Shri Bajrang Ayurved Bhawan has started to manufacture
top quality Ayurvedic Medicines, which are as per the standards prescribed and
approved by the Ministry of Ayush of Govt. of India.
In order to keep a person safe from bouts of cough, cold, fever and other
ailments of breathing infection by enhancing the immunity of the body, the
manufacture of “Ayush Kwatth”, “Giloy Ghana Vati (Sanshamani Vati)” and
“Anu Tail” have been undertaken by bearing in mind the principal of “SARVAY
SHANTU NIRAMAYA” i.e., “Every One Remains Healthy” prescribed and
followed by Sanatana Dharma followers.
1. BAJRANG AYUSH KWATTH (POWDER): Have four main ingredients
- Tulsi Patra (OCIMUM SANCTUM): is effective for treatment of cold, cough, bad odor in breath, cancer, headache, sinus and ailments relating respiratory system and all types of fever, etc. It’s a marvelous medicine to boost immunity.
- Dalchini Chhal (CINNAMOMAN ZEYLENICA): is beneficial in treatment of cold, sinus, headache, toothache, lake of hunger, hiccup, etc. and also effective in enhancing immune system and is also best for reduction of cholesterol.
- Shounth (DRY GINGER) (ZINGIBER OFFICIANALIS): Enough energy enhancing materials are present in it to upgrade immune system and full of antibacterial, antibiotic and antioxidant ingredients.
- Kali Marich (Black Pepper) (PIPER NIGRUM): Cough, cold, effective intreatment of inflammation in the wind pipe due to Asthma, anti-inflammatory,cardio-protective and immune booster.
By mixing powder of all four “BAJRANG AYUSH KWATTH (CHURNA)” is prepared.
2. BAJRANG GILOY GHANA VATI (SAMSHAMANI VATI) (TINOSPORA
CORDIFOLIA AQUEOUS EXTRACT):The energy enhancing materials are available in plenty in GILOY. Besides Giloin, Glucoside and Tinosporic acid,copper, iron, phosphorous, zinc, calcium and magnesium are found in plenty. As per Ayurveda, Giloy besides being anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, also have full of cancer stopping materials and is effective in treatment of fever,cold & cough and other aliment relating to breathing, anemia, hepatitis, gout,diabetics, constipation, urinary problems and various other aliments ofpregnancy, etc. Is capable of enhancing immunity.
To be uses: 3gms. (1/2tsf) soak BAJRANG AYUSH KWATTH in hot water be taken by those who do not have diabetics by adding honey, gud (jaggery), sugar candy, munnakka (RAISIN) along with two tablets of GILOY GHAN VATI
(SAMSHAMANI VATI) twice after breakfast in morning and tea in evening.
3. BAJRANG ANU TAIL:By blending of many herbs, BAJRANG ANU TAIL is prepared. Is found to be very effective in di-toxifying nasal infections.
1 drop of BAJRANG ANU TAIL in each of the nostrils is found effective to subside and finish the nasal infection.
NOTE FROM MANUFACTURER: WE FROM BAJRANG FAMILY STAND WITH SOLIDARITY WITH ALL THE FRONT LINE WARRIOR’S, THE PHYSICIANS, THE SUPPORT HEALTH WORKERS, WHO ARE RENDERING THEIR SELFLESS SERVICES DURING
THIS PANDEMIC AND THE SINCERE DEVOTION AND CARE GIVEN TO
THE MANKIND IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. WE PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD TO
GIVE YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE...
SHRI BAJRANG AYURVED BHAWAN
(PREMIER MANUFACTURER OF QUALITY AYURVEDIC
MEDICINES IN THE ENTIRE N.E. INDIA, GUWAHATI (ASSAM).
FOUNDER: LATE. KVJ. JAGADISHWAR SHARMA (VAIDYA
SHASHTRI, AYURVEDACHARYA, PANINYA VYAKARAN